Sealy Posturepedic Hotel Mattress with Latex topper.

Andy writes:

Hi,
I have been researching our options for purchasing a new bed and came across your excellent and informative website.  Our current mattress is a Serta Pillowtop that is no longer acceptable for us.  My wife has been complaining of back problems and it makes my back sore as well, unless I constantly turn in the bed. We never really understood how bad it was until we went on vacation for a week and slept in the beds at the Sheraton.  From what I understand, they use Sealy mattresses so that is what I would like to buy.  Also, since almost everything I know about mattresses I learned from your website, I am going to purchase the mattress and box spring from you. I am still somewhat undecided on what I should do.  My wife and I are not very heavy (I weigh 150 lbs and she weighs about 105 lbs) and I would like to budget between 1300-1400...1500 tops with tax and delivery, for a queen mattress and box spring.  For that price, we would like something that will last us ten years without giving us problems like our Serta pillowtop did.  My wife prefers a softer bed, so I am thinking that we would like to buy a plush top. My options on your site would be one of the Posturepedic models.  Obviously, I would like to purchase the cheapest option I can get by with without sacrificing quality.The other thing I am considering is buying the low end model and then buying a 1.5" Latex topper.  What do you think I should do and Why? Thanks, Andy

Hi Andy,
The latex topper will go a long way to provide comfort and longevity to the mattress.
A cheap Posturepedic is a poor value, as you are paying for the name, to a certain extent.
The Sealy Posturepedic Joyce St. model is most like what you slept on at the Sheraton Hotel.
Add the soft Talalay latex topper to that mattress in cushion firm, and you'll be very comfortable and properly supported. That combination should provide you the 10 years of use you're looking for...and, fall within your budget range.
The queen set runs $1099 delivered with no tax and the latex topper is $299. 
Call me to order. It takes about 2 weeks to get is all delivered, freshly made to fill your order.

Latex Mattress Topper

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments