Memory Foam Mattress hurts my hip and back. Needs latex topper.‏

Eve Writes:

Hello: 
I am hoping you can help me. I started sleeping on a 
four-year-old memory foam mattress two months ago. 
Every morning my hip 
and lower back hurt and continue to hurt during the day. I have had 
problems with my lower back and hip before but they had abated. 
My 
boyfriend loves this mattress so ideally we would like to keep it. What 
can I put on as a topper to the current memory foam that will help my 
back and hip not hurt so badly?
I would certainly appreciate any advice 
you could give me. Thanks, Eve

Hi Eve,
That is an easy fix. What you are lacking with memory foam is support. A temperature sensitive material, it softens as it warms and you sink through it...providing zero support.
Add 2" of soft, yet resilient, latex to that to restore support and comfort that lasts for many years. Latex relieves all of your pressure points and relaxes all of your muscles for a deep night's sleep and no more morning pain. Here is the link. You can order on line. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

 
Latex Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments