Looking for the softest mattress out there.

Mary writes:

Hi.
My Ther-a-pedic Medicoil Essence 2000, purchased in the year 2000, got soaked in storage. In a panic and a hurry I replaced it with a Simmons BeautyRest Talbot Drive. My entire body is numb and I am in so much pain.
It's been two weeks. It's got to go.
I've looked at a Duxiana. Meh. 
I researched a Simmons Yvette (Comfort Scale 9) and a Stearns & Foster Romona (CS 9 also) and am wondering what you might recommend for someone like me who needs, basically, marshmallows knit together. 
I really do need the softest bed out there. I don't much care what it's made of. Of course, softness and comfort are subjective terms, but perhaps you could help me? 
I also looked into Coco Mat but as I am in Chicago they are out. I must try before I buy.
Input appreciated, and thank you.
Mary

Hi Mary,
While the surface of a mattress needs to be soft, your spine requires firm support. A mattress as soft as you want will eventually result in permanent, irreversible physical damage and chronic pain.
I don't mean to appear flippant, but if you don't care what you're buying, why come to me?
You can get a marshmallow feel at any store you walk into. They fail quickly and don't provide adequate support, but you'll find what you want and salespeople who will tell you whatever you want to hear. 
We offer only quality solutions that are designed to last for many years. There simply is no value in buying a mattress that loses its comfort as fast as what is commonly sold.
My recommendation is to soften the surface of what you have. That Beautyrest provides excellent support. All you need now is a softer surface to relax your muscles and relieve your pressure points. Doing so will allow you to sleep deeply and awake without pain.
Here is the link to what I recommend you add to your current mattress.

Latex Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments