"I just want a good mattress" Therapedic Two-Sided Cameo Plush.

Wanda writes:

Hi! 
We are on our third bed. Two S&F and now a Sealy in 6 months. Please 
tell me there are mattresses still made with no memory foam. If there 
are, what are they and where can I find them. After about a month on all three of these 
beds my husband has huge body impressions. (Large enough to have the 
company replace the first two beds without question.) I don't want to do 
this again.
I just want a good mattress. Thanks, Wanda

Hi Wanda,
There are still, high quality, old fashioned, two-sided flippable mattress that last a long time and have no memory foam.
They exist because I had them made. The Therapedic people were willing to go along and gracious enough to allow me to engineer them.
We have had these mattresses available for nearly 5 years. We deliver them free, nationwide, and with no sales tax.
The most comfortable of them is the Cameo Plush model. It has been field tested under body weight as high as 300 pounds.
We have had zero complaints. They are very well made. Here's the link. You can order on line or by phone.

Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Plush


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments