Exchanging my Sealy Mattress in Canada, Natura Latex Topper

Karen writes:
Hello,
We have a Sears-o-Pedic Wellness Series 2891SL Firm, Comfort Plus Trinity ii Chiropractic King size mattress that we purchased a only few years ago. I have frequent low back pain and we purchased this bed because of it. It was initially comfortable. Within about 3-4 months (shortly after the 60 day return policy ended), trough like depressions formed despite turning the bed as required and a big high lump formed down the middle of the bed separating us. We called Sears to complain. They sent out a guy to measure the depressions and as they were "only" 1.5 inches deep, the warranty would not cover it for replacement.  
Now I have constant neck pain, and wake up with a lower back ache most mornings. I also have shoulder pain and it is hard to find a way to sleep comfortably and I find myself tossing and turning all night. I am 5'5" and weigh 135 lb. My husband is now waking up with back pain as well. He is 5'11" and weighs about 185 lb. We are both in our 50s and we are active and relatively fit.
We want a bed that won't need replacing every few years, is comfortable, and has no sleep depressions. We need some firmness for our backs, but softness for our aches and pains. From all the research I have been doing, it seems that this is not something easy to find if at all. I find it unacceptable that we are expected to accept the 1.5" sleep depression as "normal and beneficial" as one of the websites I was on stated.  
Can you recommend a bed, or a bed and topper that would work for us?
Also we are in Canada, is it possible to order a bed online via a link you provide with out paying huge shipping fees?
Thanks so much, Karen 

 
 
Hi Karen,
Thanks for the indignant outrage. I don't hear nearly enough of that. I hear a lot of sheep bleating, but not many lions roaring.
The only voice heard by large corporations is the sound your dollar makes when you don't spend it with them.
The BS that they feed you is designed to have you accept poor quality...like that impression being a good thing.
 
The Sears-O-Pedic used to be made by Sealy, used to be made by Simmons...is now made by Serta.
At this point, I would have you restrict  your search to a Simmons firm or luxury firm model without a pillowtop. Pillowtops and memory foam are the major body impression causes.
I'll be happy to inspect any links you send me and review it with you. I cannot ship a mattress to Canada, only to a US border town, where I've had Canadians go to pick it up.
I can UPS a latex topper to you and this will be the key to long lasting comfort. Added to a firm mattress, you have everything your body needs. The firmer mattresses tend to cost less. The topper adds longevity to the mattress, besides comfort...making the combination everything your wallet wants. You can then sleep without having to fight through your righteous indignation to get there.
Here's  link to the topper. Anywhere in Canada, delivery is free and there's no sales tax..
 
http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/latextopper/



Natura Latex Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments