Stearns & Foster Ingrid luxury firm mattress needs a latex topper

Jennifer writes:
Hi,
I bought a Stearns and Foster Luxury Firm - Ingrid mattress but it ended up being too firm for me as I am a side/back sleeper.  I would wake up with aches and pains from my shoulders to my upper back to my lower back.  I recently added a feather bed to the top after reading your advice about adding a topper to a firm mattress but it is such a hassle to fluff it everyday.  I'm thinking of getting a new plush mattress from S&F.  Any recommendations?  I've heard horror stories of impressions/sagging with plush mattresses so I hope to find one that will hold up.  I was thinking the Susie/Tonya from Art Van or the equivalent Suzette/Terri.  I wanted to explore the Estate collection but read that the memory foam in those particular beds are prone to sagging.  Can you offer some advice?
Thanks, Jennifer


Hi Jennifer,
The feather topper is a hassle and you sink too far into it. The only time that becomes a good idea is if you have a severe case of fibromyalgia and the soft latex topper you bought first just wasn't enough.
Getting a softer mattress will result in body impression that make the whole experience a waste of money. 
You have the right mattress. All you need is a 2" soft Talalay latex topper to make that into your dream mattress.

Latex Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments