A good mattress for a 300 lb. man

Dan writes:

Hi,
I am a bigger guy... 300lbs. My wife is about 130. I have a select comfort right now but I can only sleep well when I am alone. If she is in bed with me, I wake up with back pain or hip pain. I just can't live with the select comfort any more. I like softer beds but I also heard latex was good. I just don't know what kind of latex bed is good. I don't want to break the bank either. 
I read you had recommended some models to other people, but you don't seem to have those anymore. Do you have any current recommendations for a bigger person?
Thanks, Dan

Hi Dan,
I have a couple of choices that will works well for you...strong enough for you and comfortable enough for your wife.
The first uses an individually pocketed coil system, which is the better choice for reduced motion transfer.
The Cameo is a strong mattress also....comfortable too....and at a lower price.
Here are links to both mattresses.

Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh Luxury Firm


Keepsake Cameo Plush



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments