The Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place in luxury firm with a soft Talalay latex topper lasts a good long time

Linda writes:


Hello Pete, 
Wondering if you could answer a few questions for me. I just found your website last night after a lot of time fact finding about mattresses online. 
My husband and I are in the market for a new King size mattress. I'm 130 pounds and he's 150lbs. He can sleep anywhere and be fine the next day, but I have some lower back troubles taking care of 3 young children all day. We're both side and back sleepers.
We're sick of replacing mattresses every few years and would like to invest in something that will last a while. I'd like one that might last 10-15 years (if that's possible). I'm deciding between a 100% Latex mattress (expensive) or going with a Simmons Annapolis Place luxury firm and then adding a latex topper. I'm wondering how long you think the latter option would last if you rotated the mattress often and took care of it? The cheapest 100% latex mattress I've found online is from Plush Beds.com. It seems they are reputable and has a good return policy, a King would run about $2400 with the foundation. I think the Pure Bliss is out of our price range. What might the differences be between a 100% latex and the S&F set up with latex topper?
Thank you for your valuable insight. I've read all the comments on your website and I've learned a lot! 
Linda 


Hi Linda, 
At your weights, the longevity issue shouldn't be as bad as it is for many of us.
The Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place in luxury firm with a 2" soft Talalay latex topper lasts a good long time under average or above average weights. There's no reason why you wouldn't get more than 10 years out of that combination.
It's been our most popular combination sleep ensemble over the last few years...and more importantly, with no complaints about wear. Here are the links to both.

Simmons Beautyrest Recharge World Class Annapolis Place in Luxury Firm


All-Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Toppers




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments