Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme Memory Foam Mattress

Gina writes:


Hello Pete,
I have a Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme mattress. It's the worst mattress I have ever owned. I have back pain I never had before and I wake up at all hours soaked with sweat. I can't believe how hot this mattress gets. I need to find something with better support. I'm not a small woman @ 5'8" and 200#. Do you have a mattress suggestion for me? Thanks, Gina

Hi Gina,
One of the best innerspring mattresses on the market is the Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh in luxury firm. My wife and I are large people and we have an Ansleigh at home with a latex topper.
The mattress uses a cable coil...three wires twisted together make the cable coil and is in every other row of coils. This extra heavy wire is ideal for large people.
The latex topper does two things...provides long lasting surface comfort that is the best at relieving pressure points and muscle relaxation for a deeper night's sleep. It also extends the life of the mattress by absorbing much of your body weight. It's the perfect compliment to just about any mattress...as today's mattresses are designed to fail more quickly than ever before.
Here are links to the mattress and the latex toppers. We use a 2" soft Talalay latex topper for the comfort it provides. It does a great job of comforting my wife's bad hip.


Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh Luxury Firm



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.
Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments