Sealy SpringFree Latex Mattresses

Sally writes:


I am very interested in your sealy spring free mattresses. I'm trying to decide between the river crest and beachside models. I can't find the place on your website that gives prices and specifications. I don't don't see the names 'Beachside or River Crest' listed under any of the Sealy mattress headings. Maybe I'm overlooking it. Please steer me in the right direction. Thanks, Sally


Hi Sally,

You must have been reading some older posts. While those mattresses are still being made, Sealy had re-marketed  them under the Stearns & Foster label, which Sealy owns. 



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.
Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

Comments