Natural Latex Mattress

Debbie writes:

I have been sleeping on the same mattress/box springs since 1978! 
I do not sleep well, wakening with aches and pains and numb hips. 
I am living in "reduced circumstances", so my budget is limited, 
but I am aware that a good replacement will not come cheap. 
I am interested in a natural latex mattress, and I could buy local - 
a Seattle business manufactures natural bedding. I could spring for 
one of their natural latex mattresses (they recommend a topper and 
mattress cover as well), but I cannot afford to also replace my 
current bed frame and box springs. Can I just put the new mattress 
syetem on my ancient box spring? Could I go super economical and 
just buy one of their toppers (latex or wool, from local sheep of course!) 
for my ancient mattress?

Hi Debbie,
Going with the topper first, is an excellent common sense approach...under normal circumstances. 
Your circumstances aren't even close to normal.
And while I am loathed to condone the continued use of a boxspring that old, a sheet of 3/4" plywood will work well to support a latex mattress.
Besides that sheet of plywood, all you need is a basic 6" thick block of natural Dunlop latex.
Here is a link to the latex mattress we carry. The latex is made in Sri-Lanka.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On








Comments