Tempurpedic Mattress, bad for Herniated Disc

Hello,

I have herniated discs at L4 and L5 and have been researching the 
best mattress for some time now. I have found mixed reviews about 
Temperpedic, and my issue is that I tend to sweat a lot at night 
and I believe that the Temperpedic will aggravate that situation. 
What is the best mattress? Firmness? Do I need a topper? If so, 
what kind? And, do I need a box spring? If so, what kind? I 
usually purchase my bed frames from Ikea which only use wooden 
slats, but I'm not sure if that will work if I end up with a good
 mattress.

Thank you, in advance, Anne



Hi Anne,

A memory foam mattress is the worst thing you can buy. It will 
hurt your back and make your condition worse. A temperature 
sensitive material, memory foam sinks as it warms from your body
heat...losing the support your back requires.

A good firm innerspring is what's called for here. The one we have
recommended most often, of which we have sold hundreds over the 
past several years the the starting model in the Simmons Beautyrest
World Class line with a 2" latex topper for surface comfort, 
pressure point relief, improved blood flow and added longevity for
the mattress. 

Here are links to the Annapolis Place in luxury firm and to the 
latex toppers. The most popular topper for this mattress is the 2"
soft Talalay.

Simmons Beautyrest Recharge World Class Annapolis Place in Luxury Firm



All Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Toppers





Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments