Supportive and Comfortable Two Sided Mattress

Sheila writes:

I just found your blog and it is wonderful! I have been searching for a mattress set for a year that is two sided that will give me the back/spine support I need. I am 5'5" and 126 lbs. Can you lead me to the best mattress for me? Thanks for a great site and for your recommendation. Sheila 



Hi Sheila, 
I have just the thing...providing excellent support and comfort that lasts.
Here is a link to the only mattress that fits the description you gave.




Two-Sided Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Plush




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments