Simmons Annapolis Place in Luxury Firm w/Latex Topper



Hi Pete, 
I need your advise on what style of mattress to buy. I have moderate disk bulge in my neck at c5-c6, severly flattened disks at t10-t11, and moderate disk bulges at t12-l1,l1-l3, and miminal bulge at l4-s1. A recent xray showed no curve in my neck. my back-waist area always feels like I am being crushed, plus sciatica pain also. I am overweight with most of the weight being carried around my middle section. I tried the i comfort insight model , killed my back and was too hot. So, I traded it for a latex kingsdown "vivarri" model, I still am having a lot of back pain-especially in my middle-lower back area, and neck/shoulder having tightness. Plus,I even tried sleeping on the flip side, still not good, plus I sleep really hot on it. I even bought a cool mattress cover that is supposed to help cool down the mattress, no luck. I do need good support, esecially for my mid section and lower back area. Pete, would any of the eclispe/therapedic lines work for me? Like the 5-zone models in firm? I've also looked at the simmons beautyrest back care "lilac firm support tight top pocket coil.Plus, have you any knowledge on the restonic comfort care line? I'm mainley a back sleeper, but do roll onto my sides at times,but,not for long as I have sciatica pain down my hips and thighs. I appreciate your input. thanks, Cathy.

Hi Cathy, 
The key to living without, or with as little pain as possible, is to keep you spine in alignment.
Mattresses that are too firm or too soft will throw off that alignment.
When you carry too much weight in one area, like around the midsection, the mattress will wear in that spot first. So even if a mattress provides proper alignment initially, your body weight will change that before too long.
A latex topper is the crucial part of a sleep system designed to maximize the performance of a mattress. The latex topper does many things. It provides long lasting comfort. Being the most resilient material available, it absorbs much of your body weight, which extends the life of the mattress...keeping the initial spinal alignment for a much longer period of time.
The less time you spend aggravating your condition, the more time your body will have to heal itself. And while you can never be 100% again, you can be better when you maintain your body's natural alignment.

Here is a well tried and true, successful combination sleep system that we have used for about three years now. Just follow each of the links. 




Simmons Beautyrest Recharge World Class Annapolis Place in Luxury Firm


All-Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Toppers





Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894  Email: themattressexpert@live.com
Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.
Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments