Sealy Springfree Beachside latex mattress, arthritis

Chip writes,

In 2008 I bought from you a Queen Sealy Springfree Beachside latex mattress. I'm 65 and feel like I need it a little softer. Minor back and hip arthritis. Sleep on side and back. Wake up stiff (age) in the back area. 6 feet 185lb. What do you think? Chip



Hi Chip, 
I too, had a Beachside that I felt could be softer. The solution I turned to, was to add a 2" layer of soft latex.
Here's the link to the latex topper I'm using. It made all the difference. 



All-Natural Latex Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894  Email: themattressexpert@live.com
Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.
Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments