Mattress for Herniated Disc

Cathy writes:

Hi, I have 3 degenerated discs in my lower back. Every morning I wake in such pain and discomfort. 
Both my husband and I are a little on the heavy side - so we wanted to know what you recommend. 
We have been shopping around but don't know if we should go with pocket coils or memory foam. 
All I know is that I should stick to a firm/semi-firm mattress.
Appreciate whatever advice you can offer.
Thank you, Cathy

Hi Cathy,
Memory foam would be among your worst choices. You sink into it as it warms from your body heat. The support is then lost, creating more pain than you're having now.
A firm innerspring mattress is what is called for with your condition. The Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place in luxury firm is a best buy.


Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place in Luxury Firm 


Use a 2" layer of soft latex to soften the surface, which is not temperature sensitive and will not negate the underlying  firm support. 





Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments