Latex mattress for Fibromyalgia

Yvette writes:


Dear Pete,
I recently purchased a brand new bed with a medium firm latex mattress thinking it would help me get a better night’s sleep after suffering for years with the old bed I had. However, it has done anything but help me, and now my Fibromyalgia has flared up in my lower back to the point I can hardly walk, sit or lie down without being in excruciating agony. I’m thinking that maybe a medium firm mattress is too hard for my back, but I’m at a loss as to which type of mattress to go for and my budget is limited. I would really appreciate your advice.
Kind Regards, Yvette

Hi Yvette,
A medium firm latex mattress is too firm for someone suffering with fibormyalgia. ...as you've discovered.
However, there is an inexpensive and permanent solution to your problem. Simply add a 2" or 3" layer of Soft Talalay Latex to the top of what you have and you will discover a much more comfortable sleeping surface than the one you have.
Here's a link to that. You can order on-line.

All-Natural Latex Mattress Topper

************************************
Dear Pete,
I received the topper as you suggested and it is perfect. I can sleep now with minimal pain.
Thank you for your suggestion and for all that you do for those suffering with Fibromyalgia.
Regards, Yvette

Hi Yvette,
Thank you for your kind words. Happy to help.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments