A Soft Talalay Latex Topper on a firm Beautyrest mattress

Nelly writes:


Dear Peter,
Hello!  I have a new, firm Beautyrest bed.  It's great because there's hardly any transfer of weight (it used to be that every time my husband moved during the night on our old mushy mattress, it would wake me up).  But I've realized that the problem with the firmness is that I'm actually getting shoulder and hip pain from lying on my side on it, which has created a whole new sleep problem for me.  And we have a 3-month-old baby, so we're often woken up in the middle of the night, and getting back to sleep after waking is a total necessity.
I've done some research and realized that a latex topper is what we need.  Can you please advise me on what softness/thickness I might need--and what your prices are?  I'm a very small, thin person, and I'm concerned that a soft mattress topper would just mean my bony hips and shoulders would sink back down through the topper to the hard mattress...
Many. many thanks!  Looking forward to your reply...
Nelly


Hi Nelly,
You sink through memory foam...you don't sink through latex. It holds you up. For use on a firm mattress, the SOFT is what you want and 2" is plenty....very comfy with all the pressure point relief and muscle relaxation anyone could possibly want. A perusal of the testimonials tells the tale.
Here's a link to US made 100% natural Talalay Latex toppers.


All-Natural Latex Mattress Topper

 

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments