A Simmons Beautyrest Black Bray with latex topper for a large man

Michael writes:


Pete, 

My wife and I are in dire need of a new mattress set. This full-size bed we're on is very old, and the mattress itself has an increasingly large body print/sag which makes getting decent rest utterly impossible. I wake up with very bad back and neck pain, stiffness all around, and I have no energy at all unless I go sleep on the couch for a couple of hours. We walked into a large-chain mattress store yesterday and browsed their vast selection. We had pretty much settled on a mattress that we liked. It was, of course, the Stearns & Foster Estate Luxury Plush Pillow Top. Fortunately, I informed my wife and the salesman that I would need to think it over. After all, it's not an inexpensive purchase, and I like to do at least a little research before I buy most anything. After doing a few quick searches, I've learned that that bed has very low customer satisfaction after a few months. As you've stated several times, the chief complaint has been about the built-in mattress topper. While I do agree that buying a firmer bed (which will last longer than a softer bed) in conjunction with a Latex mattress topper would last longer than buying the a fore mentioned mattress, I am at a loss for which to pick. As my subject might suggest, this mattress/topper duo needs to comfortably support a side-sleeping, 5'10" tall man who weighs in excess of 330lbs for many years to come. What suggestions have you got for me? Thanks, Michael 


Hi Michael, 

So, since you already know what to expect going with your first choice, let's just cut to the chase and go directly to what will work for you long term. The Simmons Beautyrest Bray in extra extra firm. Add to that a two inch latex topper...in a medium Talalay for the comfort  you're looking for. Here are the links. 

Simmons Beautyrest Black Bray Extra Extra Firm


http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On


Comments