A latex topper to soften the surface of a too firm S&F Ann Marie mattress

Romy writes:

Hello there!
I am really struggling to find a new mattress. Because I had been very happy with the simmons beautyrest plush mattress I bought from macys about 10 years ago. I bought another Simmons beautyrest (park hall tight top plush) from Macy's, but this one seemed way too soft and bucket-like so I returned it.
I bought a stearns and foster Ann Marie luxury firm instead, and although it feels like it is a really good mattress, I am finding that it is way too firm for me. So I don't know what to do- try to find a mattress somewhere 
in between the beautryrest plush and s&f firm or maybe try to put a latex topper on the Ann Marie. 
What do you suggest ? I feel so like goldilocks - this one is too soft! This one is too firm! It seems like mattress shopping only gets harder and harder....Romy

Hi Romy,
The problem is your perception, which is based on your experience with your 10 year old Simmons plush. You assumed that you could buy another and that would be that.
What you need to grasp, is that mattresses aren't made as well as they had been 10 years ago.
For the sake of comfort that lasts, add a 2" soft Talalay latex topper to your firm Stearns & Foster, and you will be good to go for the next 10 years. Without the topper, you can only expect 5 years from that firm mattress and less if you get a softer one.
Here is a link to the toppers. You can order on line.



All-Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments