A Latex Mattress Topper will solve the problem

Robert writes:


Hello, my name is Robert. In the last 9 years I have purchased 3 different mattress and have spent approx $5000 on them, and yet I am still not happy nor comfortable when sleeping and waking up in pain. The first Mattress we purchased was a King Koil Night Rain Latex mattress, that lasted 3 years. Call Mattress Giant and they put in a warranty claim to King Koil, got me my full refund as a credit. So I went and picked out a Simmons Beautyrest wilshire World class Firm with a thick pillow top. Me and my wife LOVED this mattress for approx 4 years. Then the pillow top started to get to soft and sag, and it started to feel like you were laying on a hammock instead of a bed. We rode it out for another 2 years waking up in pain cause we loved the mattress that much, it is still very comfortable and we fell asleep in it quickly, but if you sleep for more than 7 hrs or so you woke up in alot of stiffness and back pain. So we dealt with sleepy's that bought out mattress giant, and they issued us a $750 credit cause there was only 1" of sag and not the 1 3/4 required for full credit. So me and the wife went to sleepy's and paid another $650 and our $750 credit to purchase the Beautyrest Luccetta Shakespeare in plush firm. Well the mattress we laid on in the store was SOOOOO much better and more plush then the one we got. We basically got a park bench with nice material covering in, yeah its that firm. After a week of my hips and shoulders screaming, I called them and told them they either gave me the wrong one or there is a defect. So they are going to replace it with another Lucetta mattress. They said if this one is no good either they can give me my money back or a credit for a different mattress. I am 6' 190 lbs, my wife is 5'6 170 lbs. Were not light weights but not obeast either. My question to you is, if this one does not work out, which I dont think it will, what do you have that will work for me? I have no faith in the 3 S's like Sealy, Simmons, or Serta. Simmons has already proved to me that they dont last. I did lay on a very nice Stearns and Foster that was a firm mattress but yet plush, and not bouncy. Just your opinion what I should do. Thanks


Hi Robert,
I'm not much on "what if?". I'm more of a "What is!" kinda guy.
I can help you with what is. Hell, we don't know what "what if" is gonna be, yet.
And If what if turns out the way you had hoped "what is", is, then you won't need me at all.
But, if "what if" turns into "what is", is now, then that's what I can help you with.
It's all you need for "what is". 



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments