Two-sided firm mattress with NO memory foam

Alyce writes:


I have degeneraltive disc disease which causes neck and back discomfort. I need a firm mattress but I do not want memory foam or a soft cushion on top of the mattress. 
I was pleased with an old two-sided mattress I once had and would like a similar mattress to replace it. Is it possible to buy a mattress without memory foam or a soft top? 
What do you recommend? Thanks, Alyce

Hi Alyce,
There is such a mattress. The Therapedic Cameo firm mattress...with zero memory foam.
Here is a link to that mattress.


Two-Sided Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Firm


 
Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments