Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Flatbrook mattress w/ soft latex topper

Sabrina writes:


Hello, I have an autoimmune disease and chronic joint inflammation, so finding a mattress that doesn't aggravate my condition has been a struggle for years. I am 5'11", 120 lbs, and very lanky/bony with most of my weight concentrated around the hips (small chested), and I'm about 30 years old.  A mattress that puts pressure on my joints is unbearable. I ended up getting a very soft latex mattress less than a year ago, and as you can imagine, it's already completely sunken in and has no support, creating problems of its own. I wake up every hour or two and have to roll over or move around to relieve the pain. While softer mattresses create less pain from pressure, I don't think I've ever had a mattress in my entire life that I consider "right" for me. I've tried firm mattresses with toppers, soft mattresses, air mattresses.. Nothing has ever worked.
I've read through a lot of your blog entries and know you've answered similar questions to mine already, but most of the people seem to be a bit heavier than I am, so I wanted to make sure your recommendation wasn't different for someone with a different body type.
I'd appreciate any recommendation you can give me. Thank you!
Sabrina


Hi Sabrina,
If you have latex that has broken down, it came from China. However, I'd be willing to bet that you are confusing latex and memory foam.
Proper support and surface comfort is the key to a good night's sleep for anyone. The most common problem for a female who is petite...or in your case, tall and very slender, is that you don't exert enough pressure on a mattress to experience the comfort or the support. 
For that reason, I would suggest a Simmons Beautyrest with individually pocketed coils for greater contour. The soft Talalay latex topper is something that will provide you extra surface comfort and relief from joint pain. Here are links to the mattress and the topper. You'll want the 2" soft Talalay latex topper.



Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Classic Flatbrook Luxury Firm


All-Natural Latex Mattress Topper




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On



Comments