Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh in luxury firm mattress

Ciaran writes:

Hello!
Thanks for taking the time to answer this. I started having lower back pain over the last year that would fade throughout the day. After traveling for a couple of weeks and staying in hotels I noticed my back pain went away completely. I noticed that most of the mattresses's I was sleeping on were firm so i purchased the ultra firm model Birchmere, which actually made my back worse. I have a Simmons back care model Indigo now, that I purchased from the Simmons outlet about 10 years ago. Could I trouble you for a recommendation for something similar to the indigo or better? Thanks in advance. (I'm 200lbs)
Regards, Ciaran

Hi Ciaran,
If you still have the ultra firm, you could get away with adding a 2" soft latex topper to relieve the pressure points...shown here.

All Natural Latex Mattress Topper


One of the best innerspring mattress made today is a Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh in luxury firm...perfect for larger people. The triple strand "Cable Coil" used in this mattress is the strongest on the market





Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh Luxury Firm




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments