Shopping for a Stearns & Foster mattress

Angela writes:

I recently found out that I have 3 degenerative disc's in a row in my 
low back and SI issues in my joint in the hip area. My husband and I 
just bought a sealy optimum radiance mattress in November and it has 
made my back worse. Im 5'5 and weigh  about 180 and my husband is 6'1 
and weighs about 170. We are both in our 20s. I typically always sleep 
on my stomach or occasionally my side (sleeping on my stomach is 
usually the only way my back gets any slight relief) and my husband 
sleeps on his back or side. I just need to know what would be the best 
mattress for my back pain and a good nights sleep.  We were looking at 
Stearns and Foster beds. We are going shopping tonight to view stuff so anything you could help me with ASAP  would be great! Thank you! -Angela

Hi Angela,
The Stearns & Foster Heidi in luxury firm...which Macy's has as Vanna.
You will need that firmness for proper support. If you want more surface comfort, 
add a 2" soft latex topper. Here are links for those items.

All-Natural Latex Mattress Topper




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments