Sealy Posturepedic Strathmore plush mattress

Donna writes:


Hi, I have a Sealy Posturepedic Strathmore plush that I love. I bought it about 15 years ago and am now in need of a king bed. Mine was a queen.
I know they probably do not make this mattress anymore. My question is what mattress is similar to that one?
Thanks, Donna 

Hi Donna,
Sealy doesn't make anything even close to that anymore. Yours is a two-sided mattress from a time when Sealy was the Number 1 Brand...very well made.
Sealy went one sided about 10 years ago and went south in June of 2011 when they came out with a much cheaper made line of Posturepedics. They are now Number 3.
The closest to what you have is a plush two-sided mattress that uses the same coil system as the old Posturepedics. It's very well made and very comfortable.
It's made by Therapedic, and made to my specifications. It's the Cameo plush and I know you will love it as much as your old Posturepedic.
Here is the link to that mattress. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Two-Sided Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Plush


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments