Sealy Posturepedic Natural Origins Allure Firm Plush King mattress

Gail writes:


My 5'10' approx. 300 lb husband and I, 5'6" 150 lb woman are currently sleeping on a 2 year old Sealy Posturepedic Natural Origins Allure Firm Plush King mattress that is way too hard.  We have a gel memory foam topper on it and that's not working for us either.  This is the worst mattress we've ever slept on.  Not sure why. Our prior mattresses were Stearns and Foster, extra firm and then firm and I needed toppers on both of those.  I have problems with pressure points.  Prefer to be a side sleeper but not possible, so sleep on my back.  Husband has resorted to a down pillow under his shoulders in addition to the topper.  Can we get by with getting latex toppers and if so, what firmness?  I think I need soft, not sure about my husband due to his size.  He is also a side/ back sleeper.  I wouldn't be thrilled to have to buy a new mattress/ box spring but would do it if it means a good night's sleep.
Thanks for your help.
Gail


Hi Gail,
The topper will make all the difference. Latex is, both, comfortable and resilient. You won't sink through it like memory foam and gel.
Since you have a king and two distinctly different individual needs. Get two twin XL toppers...one soft, one medium. 
This will work for both of you.


http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments