Mattress for Children, no more than 11.5" high

Belinda writes:

Hi
I was perusing your website.  My children are transitioning from crib mattresses (toddler beds) to full size bunk-beds...I have a height issue with my ceiling so I am limited to a full size mattress b/w 9.5 to 11 inches.  I have read how the best conducive mattress is one that is probably "plush"...I am looking for a mattress that is reasonably priced (as I need 2), is flame retardant, has a good coil count, warranty and provides back support.  My children are just over 3 years.  I appreciate your advice.
Thank you. Belinda


Hi Belinda,
Your height issue restricts your options, which do not fit in with what you want at a reasonable price.
Your choices will be an inexpensive mattress that is firm, or an all foam mattress. The most common foam is memory foam. The off gassing from memory foam is dangerous and not recommended, for health reasons. The other foam option is latex...100% safe, extremely comfortable and durable, but on the expensive side.
Here are links to your best choices at 11" and under:

Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Classic Lumberton Luxury Firm




EverEden Latex Mattress


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments