Factory returned mattresses sold at clearance centers

Grant writes:


Hello,
My 76 year old mother is shopping for a new mattress. She is a back and side sleeper with the aches and pains of a 76 year old. She tells me she wants a soft mattress,      and that she is not interested in a latex topper. What would you recommend.
On another note, I am going to buy a mattress for my wife and myself for a second home. We presently own a Stearns ‘Ingrid’ in the Luxury Plush, which we use with a 2' latex topper. For the new mattress, we would like to eliminate the latex topper, and instead purchase a pillow top to keep things simple.
Do you price match, and if so, would you match this price?http://www.discountmattressesonline.com/stearnsandfostercoreingridluxuryplusheuropillowtop
Thank you, Grant


Hi Grant,
That website you attached is a company that sells returned mattresses, They aren't 1st quality and have no manufacturer's warranty. The "Ingrid" was a Macy's model.
If you'd been reading my blog, you'll know that "soft" mattresses break down quickly, which is the reason for recommending the soft latex topper on a firm mattress that won't easily lose its shape. While that price is attractive, you have to understand that you'd be buying a mattress that has already been deemed defective and returned to the factory for that reason.


As far as your mother is concerned, I don't argue with my elders. Nor do I compromise on quality, simply because you aren't going to like the answer.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments