A soft latex topper on a firm mattress

Brittney writes:



Good Afternoon,
I am in search of a topper for a queen size bed that I’ll be purchasing soon. After reading the advice on your website I’m going to get a firm queen bed and add the latex topper on top for cushion. My husband is 5’5 and weighs about 200 lbs he starts out sleeping on his side and usually ends up on his stomach. I am 5’4 and 160 lbs I sleep on my side. We both love the softness of the upscale hotel rooms but don’t know if the mattress topper I buy for us should be soft, medium or firm.
Thank you for your help and time. Brittney

Hi Brittney,
A 2"Soft Talalay Latex Topper is what to get for use on a firm mattress. It will give you the feel you're looking for and do so long term.



All-Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments