World's Best Mattress, Pure LatexBLISS

Todd writes:


Pete,
The more I have looked at the LatexBliss product line, I think I am interested in the “Natural” mattress instead of the topper.  We need a Twin XL size, but I noticed that the “World’s Best Bed” does not come in a Twin XL size.  If this is correct, the next best unit is the “Beautiful” model that comes in a Twin XL size, right? 
You mentioned that you liked the “Pamper” model.  Would it make sense to buy the Pamper model and then add a topper if the Pamper model is too firm?  Or, should I go ahead and buy the “Beautiful” model and get a really good mattress that is a single unit?
On the Pure LatexBliss website it shows that all the mattresses have an ActiveFUSION Climate Control Cover, but on your website, it doesn’t show that option.  I’m assuming that since you order each mattress ‘new’ from the factory, if I order a mattress from you, it will have this cover also; right?
Thanks, Todd 


Hi Todd, 
Worlds Best does come in Twin XL. That price is to the far right of the page.
All of the Pure Bliss models come with that same cover.
My focus for my customers is a good night sleep. Most of my customers operate on some sort budget. The Pamper and added topper, if needed, is a practical approach with an eye toward value. 
The World's Best model is extraordinarily comfortable. If you can afford it, don't let yourself be talked out of it.





Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments