Simmons World Class Annapolis Place luxury firm mattress, w/ soft latex topper



Oh, Pete! 
The decision of choosing a new mattress overwhelms me! Haha :)
OK....I am 5'5" and 125. I have no physical problems other than some neck/shoulder pain from a long ago car accident which I don't think applies in this situation. I'm typically a stomach and side sleeper. 
Mike is 6'1" and about 195. He does have a form of arthritis that he's had since childhood, which causes him pain in his chest after sleeping for several hours. He normally sleeps on his side.
As far as price goes, I'd say we want something that is good quality but not necessarily the top of the line. I think that will factor into the decision on how much we spend. I hope that makes sense!
Thank you sooo much for your help! Julie

Hi Julie,
Given your specifics, this is reasonable easy. 
The luxury firm version of the starting model in the Simmons World Class line is a best buy. Add to that, a 2" layer of soft latex, and you will also address shoulder pain and his arthritis.
The combination sleep system has been recommended often and has sold many times over the years. It's a big hit with every one who has one.
Here are the links. 




Latex Mattress Topper




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments