Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattress

Mike writes:
I'm interested in Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh mattress-what is the 
difference/feel/comparison between the plush, plush firm, and luxury firm?     These do not have
 pillowtop 
right?
 Thank you, Mike

Hi Mike,
They are not pillowtops.
The plush has softer padding than the plush/firm. 
The luxury firm has the same padding as the plush/firm, but the gauge of wire is heavier.
The differences are small, but noticeable.
My wife and I have the plush/firm and we find it comfortable and supportive.
My wife likes the softer feel, so we added a soft latex topper.
The only complaints I hear are about the plush developing body impressions.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments