Sealy Posturepedic Encore Ultra Plush

Mary writes:

Hi,   
I've tried to follow a link to the "Grass Leaf Plush"  and it didn't work.  Did this change names again?  I stayed at a Times Square Marriott Marquis in April and the bed was a Posturepedic Encore Ultra Plush.  I think this might be the equivalent of a Monogram 600.  You said the retail equivalent was the GLP, but I can't find it.  Can you give me any new info?  Thanks

Hi Mary,
You were reading an older post. The Grass Leaf has been discontinued and the Joyce Street model has taken its place as comparable to the hotel Posturepedic.
When shopping, ask for it as the E Level Posturepedic, as the model names are different at every store.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments