pure LatexBLISS Mattress for relief of pain

Tiffany writes:

Hello
I found your website online. I was just wondering what mattress you would recommend for me. I desperately need a better night sleep because I currently suffer from terrible insomnia. I get woken up by any little move my husband makes. I also have a whiplash injury from 7 years ago that causes chronic neck pain, and I have to get frequent chiropractic adjustments. And to top it off I am about to have surgery on my shoulder to repair a labral tear. I am a side sleeper. But my husband likes to sleep on his back. 
Thank you so much for your help! I am looking forward to a good night's sleep for once. 
Tiffany

Hi Tiffany,
Latex mattresses are, without a doubt, the best, providing a zero gravity feel that relieves pressure points and providing total muscle relaxation.
Of all the types of latex, Talalay is the most comfortable. This state of the art latex is made by Latex International of Connecticut under the "pure LatexBLISS" label.
The Nutrituion model, shown here, is the one that will suit your needs the best without being too soft for your husband.

Pure LatexBLISS Natural Talalay Latex


And while latex is expensive to buy, it's cheaper to use, as it will last far longer than any other type of mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments