Need a firm latex mattress topper

Sarah writes:

Hi 
I have an older Simmons Beautyrest World Class Pinnacle Pillow Top. I am finding it to be too soft. I sleep on my side and get painful pressure points on my shoulder. Sleeping on my back is also uncomfortable. I am 5'6" and weigh 250 lbs. What mattress topper would you suggest? 
Sarah


Hi Sarah,
The poly foam in the pillowtop has compressed, which is why the mattress is so uncomfortable. The coils may be also to blame if that is a "plush" pillowtop model. You really should be looking at getting a new mattress. However, these toppers can and should be used on a new mattress, so there's is no waste of money in getting them first.
Your need is for both, support and comfort. Given that, I would suggest a combination of toppers....each 1.5" thick...one, Dunlop for support and one, soft Talalay for comfort. Here's the link, you can order on line. Delivery is free and there's no tax.

Latex Mattress Toppers




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments