Two-sided Medi-Coil firm Mattress for stronger support

Hi,
What is your firmest mattress? I want a nested coil mattress. I don't want memory foam or individually wrapped coils mattress.
Extra firm. I had a 10yrs old Stearns and Foster, purchased in 2001, firm, which was great. I replaced it with a new Heidi luxury firm Stearns and foster but it doesn't work for me. 
They don't make them the same anymore. They use individually wrapped coils and they don't offer the support I am looking for. 

I look forward to your advice. Thank you. 
Best regards, Alain



Hi Alain,
I have exactly what you want....a mattress using the same coil unit 
Stearns & Foster used before changing to the individually pocketed coil unit....a very firm mattress with no memory foam.
It's the Therapedic Medi-Coil firm...a two sided mattress that you can 
flip a few times a year so that it will last you 20 years...just 
like in the good old days.
Here's the link to that mattress.  
Delivery is free nationwide and there's no sales tax.


Therapedic Medi-Coil Ultimate Permatuft Firm





Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments