Best Mattress for body size/weight ~ Two Sided, Flippable and Latex Topper

Johnnie writes:

Hi Pete, 
My husband and I are going to be purchasing a new mattress in the very near future, and we need to know what the best would be for our size. Not sure how much my husband weighs, but it's close to 500lbs and he's approximately 6ft 2. I weigh 264 and I'm 5ft 4. We both have a CPAP. He has terrible knee problems and I have bulging disks in my lower back that affect my sciatica nerve. As of now, neither one of us are sleeping well. We know this is going to be an expensive purchase, and want to make sure we get something that will be comfortable and last a while. We appreciate any suggestions. Thanks, Johnnie


Hi Johnnie,
Well, there's no need to keep shopping. I had a bed made that will hold him, since nothing else would. Add to that mattress a 2" layer of dunlop latex for additional surface comfort that will last.
Here are links to the mattress and the topper. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Therapedic "Medi Coil Ultimate Permatuft"



All-Natural Latex Mattress Toppers



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments