Two-Sided Flippable Mattress for a Plus sized Couple

Sandy writes:

I wrote to you a while ago (2010 maybe?) with this question and since then, we have gotten a new 
computer and I no longer have our emails.I still have the same problem....I weigh about 340# and
 need a comfortable bed. You had suggested some type of plush flippable mattress for me and I 
can't remember which one it was. Do you keep your emails so that you could look mine up? Or 
maybe just use this info to help me again? Also, my husband is about 300# and is also interested
 in a new bed. We sleep in separate rooms as I have sleep apnea and my Bi-pap machine bothers 
him. I tried calling you and  of course, this is Wednesday, your only day off :-( I will be anxiously
 awaiting your reply. I was so bummed when I realized I no longer had our correspondence from
 before.....thank you. 
Sandy 

Hi Sandy,
We still have the two sided mattresses that we had last year.
The most comfortable is the Cameo plush.
Here is the link to all of them.


http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments