Therapedic two-sided mattress for a large woman with back and hip pain

Carol writes:

I'm in the market for a new mattress and need some help. I'm looking for the best choice for some of the health problems, and issues that exist. I am 5" tall and approx 250lbs. I have back/spinal disc problems, as well as arthritic problems in the hips, legs, and knees, and sleep apnea. I usually start out sleeping on my back just for a short time, then eventually end up switching back and forth between sleeping on my stomach, and then side. I seem to switch positions when I feel pain. Picking the correct mattress is essential. After doing research and reading your website, I'm not sure which 2 ways would be the best to go. The double-sided Eclipse Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft Plush with Latex, or a coil one-sided firmer, with a latex topper. Please let me know what you feel would be the best choices for me. Thank you!
Carol 

Hi Carol,
There's no question about it. The Medi-Coil is the strongest innerspring mattress availalable.
Even with the plush model, you'll still need to add a 2" soft Talalay latex topper to that for the comfort your hip will need.
Another option is the Simmons Black Abriana with the same latex topper. This mattress isn't as strong and won't fare as well over time, but the individually pocketed coils will contour better to you. It's a trade off...the addition relief for your hip for a shorter life span.
You have to take your financial situation into consideration. This is a higher end mattress.
Here are the links to both mattresses and to the latex toppers.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/







Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments