Tempurpedic "Classic" Mattress

Timothy writes:

Hi Pete,
My wife and I are in search of a new mattress and like most people out there it's a confusing process to pick the right one with so many choices out there. I came across your site and found it very helpful. We currently are using the king size tempurpedic "classic" model with the boxsprings. We've had this mattress for about four years now. I don't really have a problem with this mattress unless I sleep on it for more then 8 hours in which case I can feel a little lower back pain. my wife on the other hand who last year had a baby now experiences lots of back pain on this bed. we are in the market to find a firmer bed that will last. or i was wondering if purchasing the firm latex topper that i saw on your site and putting on top of our tempur pedic will help. if not, can you recommend me some good firm or ultra firm mattress? we looked at the stearns and foster "adele" ultra firm model and my wife likes it. i am looking to spend less then that though. 
thank you for your time and advice, Timothy 

Hi Timothy, 
A Tempurpedic is made of a few inches of memory foam atop a block of firm poly foam.
As much as I dislike losing a sale, the fact is, you may not actually need a new mattress.
The underside of what you have is firmer than the memory foam on top and is not temperature sensitive, so it won't sink from your body heat.
Flip your mattress over. If the sleeping surface is too firm, you can add a latex topper in whatever level of comfort you would like. 
After a couple of nights on it flipped over, you can then decide if you still need a new mattress. But, chances are, you won't.
Let me know it that works for you, or not. 

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

Latex Mattress Topper





Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments