Simmons Comforpedic "Natural" memory foam king mattress

Barbara writes:


We have a 5 year old Simmons Comforpedic "Natural" memory foam king mattress.
The past few months I have shoulder pain when waking that disappeared  when we were on vacation and sleeping on hotel bed. I think the  mattress is the reason for the shoulder pain since I am a side
sleeper. Would a 2" latex mattress topper be a possible solution versus replacing the mattress. If so, would I order it in soft, medium or firm? My husband has no issues so would a twin topper work  on my side of the king bed?
Thank you, Barbara

Hi Barbara,
Yes. A latex topper will do the job memory foam is advertised to do...and do it better and longer.
You would order that in soft and in a Twin XL size, for half of a king. (Same price as twin)
Here is the link to that.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments