Simmons Beautyrest Black or Stearns & Foster Heidi Mattress



Neil writes:  
Dear Sir, 
I recently found your blog and was impressed by the information in it. Also, I 
must admit up front that I have no confidence about picking a mattress, and it 
seems like an impossible mission to find one that is comfortable for both me 
and my wife! We both have had back trouble in the past from mattresses that 
were too soft, but also don't want a mattress that is like sleeping on the floor 
either. As background, I'm 170 lbs and she is 120. I prefer to sleep most of the 
time on my side (and occasionally my back), and she is also a side sleeper, but 
also would like to sleep on her stomach some as well.
We recently went to a local mattress retailer who suggested the Simmons Black 
Abriana Extra Firm. While this was initially comfortable to lay on, my thinking is 
that it is too firm as my body began to feel numb/compressed after several 
minutes of laying on it.
After reading some of your blog questions/answers and doing some online 
research of my own, I am thinking that the Simmons Black Ella Luxury Firm or the Simmons Black Ansleigh Plush Firm might be a good choice, or something from the 
Stearns and Foster Estate Line. 
However, I have done very poorly with choosing mattresses that are good for 
both of us in the past, and am terrified of choosing another uncomfortable 
mattress and being stuck with something that either makes our backs hurt 
because it is too soft, or is too hard and makes our limbs fall asleep (both of 
which we've experienced unfortunately). 
Do you suggest either of the two mattresses I mentioned above for us, or do you 
have another suggestion entirely if you think I'm way off the mark with the 
firmness levels of these?
Thank you very much for any help you can give!
- Neil  

 
Hi Neil, 
Even though we talked on the phone about this, I wanted to send you the links for the items I suggested to you...and, expound on the reasons why.
The Stearns & Foster Heidi is one of the few mattresses available with no memory foam in it.
Memory foam being the worst material you can buy. Besides its poor performance, it's a dangerous product. Many of the 61 chemicals used to make it, are toxic and carcinogenic.
The Heidi in the luxury firm is a well made mattress, providing excellent support for your body.
For surface comfort, you'll add the 2" soft latex topper. Our latex is 100% natural and chemical free. Latex is both, extraordinarily comfortable and very long lasting. Together, these two items are the best buy on the the market....providing excellent support and comfort that will last for many years.
Here are the links. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments