Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh in Luxury Firm mattress

Jennifer writes:

My husband and I currently have a Sealy Posturpedic ultra plush mattress. We purchased it 5 years ago, this year my husband and I noticed an increase in our back pain and only realized it was our bed after going on a few vacations this year. He has 4 bulging discs in his back, I have one. He is 180 lbs., 5' 10", I am 5' 6" and 140 lbs. We are both 40 yrs old. 
However, I feel like I'm crawling out of a ditch when I wake up, and all day I experience back, shoulder, rib and hip pain. I've even started sleeping in my 8 yr olds twin Restonic "bed of roses", it's much firmer and prevents all the morning aches and pains. However, I find it difficult to fall asleep in it.
I'm about to finish up my last semester of nursing school and just can't live like this anymore....I'm going to need great sleep and not feel like someone has been beating me up all night!
We Loved the Ritz Carlton bed that we slept on back in May and am about to order it.....I'm just concerned because We already own a Sealy Posturpedic and am disappointed after only 5 years.
Please help! Jennifer



Hi Jennifer,
Order a hotel mattress from the hotel directly and you'll pay 2 to 3 times what its worth.
Since you are willing to spend that kind of money, let me direct you to the best innerspring mattress on the market today.
It's the Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh in Luxury Firm.


http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/simmons/beautyrest-black/





Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments