Two-Sided Cameo Plush Mattress

Cindy writes:

Hi Pete,
We have a 5 year old Kingsdown #3 mattress. it is "no flip," but we have regularly turned it 180 degrees. It was very comfortable for only a short time, and livable for a while. Lately, I've been feeling hip discomfort when lying on my sides in bed. Also when I'm flat on my back, my shoulders feel sort of pushed forward, like I'm sinking. So, I feel like the mattress needs to be replaced. I don't remember how much we paid but I'm disappointed in the short useful life of this mattress.
I'm 5'3" 180 pounds and my partner is about the same. I have read a lot of your blog and it seems like we should get a firm, two-sided, mattress with a latex topper. We would like to support local businesses so request a recommendation or two for local purchase.
Thanks very much for your time and help.
Cindy


Hi Cindy,
The two sided beds on our website, we had made to fill the demand. They are not readily available anywhere else. We do deliver them nationwide and delivery is free...and with no sales tax. The most comfortable is the Cameo plush, which would not require a latex topper for comfort.
Here is a link to that mattress. 




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments