Sealy Reflexion Latex Mattress

Jane writes:

Hello.  I need some advice.  We purchased a Sealy Reflexion Latex mattress when they first came out.  I think it was the Huntington Beach model (or whatever was their firm one).  I have serious lower back problems, and the mattress seems to exacerbate them.  It has developed fairly deep body impressions, and I am searching for a new mattress.  My issue is that we have a high 4 poster bed, and I am not very tall.  Our current mattress is 8-9" thick, and we have it on a low profile box spring with brackets that drop it lower than the regular slats would.  I really don't want a thick mattress because it would end up covering half of the headboard, and I would have to have a ladder to get into bed.  Do you know of a good mattress that will provide good support, and is not real thick?
Thanks, Jane

Hi Jane,
First off, there are very few mattresses that are thinner. I do have a 6" all-Natural Dunlop latex mattress that is very good. Shown here:

EverEden Latex Mattress

Secondly, you may not need a new mattress. What has failed on your mattress is the poly foam at the surface. The underlying latex core is likely to be on fine shape. Fortunately there is a no cost way of finding out. Simply flip your mattress over. The feel of the firmer latex core should help your back.
Try that first, for a few day, and let me know how you're making out.  


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments