Sealy Posturepedic Hotel Mattress

Elena writes:


I slept on a Sealy Posturepedic Dynasty at a good hotel and really loved it. Is that or something else available? Also I have a sealy Crowne mattress at a country house that I got some years ago that I also like though not quite as much as the Dynasty.
What would you recommend as a Sealy to get for my main residence? Elena

Hi Elena,
There have been changes in the line, so you won't be able to find an exact match.
However, look at the Joyce Street models as your closest choice.
Since all of the stores have a different model name for this same mattress, ask for it by its level...E Level.

Sealy Posturepedic Joyce Street Plush Tight Top



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments