Latex Mattress for Shoulder and Hip pain, Pure Bliss, EverEden


Kate writes:

Hi, I'm a 50 year old woman who is looking for a mattress that will provide support for my back, but also pressure relief for my sore shoulder and hips. I'm 5'8", 170 pounds and tend to sleep on my side and back. I currently have an older mattress that has sagged horribly. I've been looking for "the perfect mattress" for months now. It's so overwhelming that I continue to just walk away without purchasing anything for fear I'll buy the wrong one. I like the latex and understand it isn't as "hot" as a temperpedic. I have been gravitating towards some of the "hybrid" mattresses with the pocketed coil springs and either a latex or temperpedic top. I like to do lots of research, but all reviews seem to be somewhat negative. Any suggestions for me?? I really don't want to deal with another saggy mattress. Thank you!! 

Hi Kate,
Salespeople are recommending soft and pillowtop mattresses. People are buying them because they feel good in the store. There are a lot of bad reviews because there are so many soft mattresses sold. They simply don't hold up.
All latex has been the best since the 1920s, and is a good choice for your circumstances.
We carry pureLatex Bliss, which has been the premier manufacturer of latex for the past 60 years. We also carry a couple of more basic models that are more affordable.
In the PureBliss line, I would recommend the "Nature" model, for the feel you want.
In the EverEden line, it would be the 8" with the plush top. I have this mattress in my home and it sleeps great. Here are the links to both lines.






Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

    Comments