Sealy Posturepedic Everley mattress with a soft latex topper

Ken writes:


I am a 5’8”, 200 lb, 54 yr old male side sleeper. My wife (average size and weight and younger) and I are feeling that our 10 yr old mattress has gotten too firm. I thought my recent aches, pains and hand numbness were just because I was getting old. I recently stayed at a Sheraton and that stay has changed my mind. My wife has always loved the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed. When I initially got in the Sheraton bed, I thought it was too mushy and I had a little trouble falling asleep. When I woke up, though, I was very surprised to realize that I did not have my typical aches and numbness. I also had not awoken at my customary 3 AM – I actually slept through until 8 AM. I have always slept on hard, cheap mattresses and futons with few problems, but now it seems my body needs a softer bed.
As I read your advice on the website, I get the impression that we should at least try a latex topper to soften our old firm mattress. To make the bed seem the most like a Sheraton Sweet Sleeper, would it be smart to buy a Sealy Posturepedic Everley Plush and top it with 2-3” of soft Talalay latex?
Thanks, Ken

Hi Ken,
The smart thing to do is buy the latex topper first. Try it with your old mattress, then decide if you still need to buy a new mattress. 
For many, getting the topper first works so well, that a new mattress purchase is delayed for years.
The Everley is currently, the match for the Sweet Sleeper Posturepedic at retail.
The model names are different at every store. When shopping for it, ask for it the way Sealy describes it to all their retailers...The E Level in Plush. 




Sealy Posturepedic Everley Plush

Sealy Posturepedic Grass Leaf Plush


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments