Torn Between Two Tempurpedic Mattresses


Hi Pete,

I'm torn on what bed to get. I have a 10 year old Serta Nightfall
pillowtop and love it. I'm upgrading to a King though. I do wake up a
little stiff at times. I'm a bigger gal (300 lbs). I was looking at
the Temperpedic Cloud Luxe but think because it feels perfect in the
store that over time it will sink too much. So, then I considered the
Rhapsody because its firmer to start and might be perfect in awhile.

I'm worried about my weight breaking it down faster. Several reviews
say it starts to sag after time. I hate to spenk 4k on a bed I have to
replace in 3 years.

Thanks,
Christy


Hi Christy,
You couldn't make a worse choice with either of those mattresses. Those salespeople will promise you the moon and deliver, what winds up being, expensive junk. You'd lucky to get 3 years out of them. Memory foam is the worse material ever invented for use in or as a mattress. The temperature sensitive material collapses under when it warms from your body heat. Add your weight to the mix and you'll go through it within months, not years. Here are links to my blogs...specifically, the memory foam category of each...so you can read the horror stories I hear...the opposite of the fairy tale they tell you at the stores.
http://blog.pennlive.com/mattress/memory_foam/index.html
http://mattressexpert.typepad.com/the_mattress_expert/memory_foam/
There are mattresses made that deliver on what memory foam promises. It's been the best material available since the 1920s...and nothing is as comfortable or as durable...and, without the millions of dollars spent on mass media marketing hype, not nearly as expensive as a Tempurpedic. Latex is what works, what has always worked. And, unlike the 60 some chemicals used to make that toxic memory foam, our latex is all natural. Here's a link to our latex mattresses.


http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments